Classes will continue through the summer with some slight reductions in July. Here are all the details.
- 4th of July Holiday: we'll take the holiday weekend off. This means no classes on Sat July 2. We will have form and sword on Thur June 30 and form class will resume on Tue July 5
- July Schedule: Beth and Lee are taking July off and our wonderful senior students and assistant instructors will be leading classes in July. Beth and Lee will return in August. Class schedule in July will be
- Tue eves: Ongoing form at 6:30pm (no push hands)
- Thur eves: Ongoing form at 6:30pm (no sword)
- Sat morn: Ongoing form at 10:30am; Push Hands at 11:45 (no sword)
- Summer Intensive: From Aug 11 to Aug 14. Check here for details and to register.