- 4:30 pm - 5:20 pm: Tai Chi Elements (drop-in)
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Push Hands
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Form Refinement
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Beginning Form starting Apr 3 (registration required).
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm: Sword
- 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm: Form Refiement
- 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm: Intermediate Form starting in April.
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am: Sword
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am: Form Refinement
- 11:45 am - 1:00 pm: Push Hands
Intermediate and Form Refinement classes are for anyone who has learned the First Third (or by permission of instructor). If you don't know the first section of the form, you're welcome to join a Tai Chi Elements class or our next Beginning Form class (registration required).
Push Hands and Sword require permission of instructor.
All Classes are at the Kelly Barn
1360 Sumac Boulder CO
From central Boulder: north on Broadway, right on Sumac, a blue barn attached to a blue house on the south side of the street, enter through the back (see photos). There's an RTD stop on Broadway about a 3 minute walk from the Barn.
The studio is a big blue barn-shaped building attached to a gingerbread victorian house in a residential neighborhood. Come around the east side of the barn to the back: you'll find a porch with glass doors leading into the studio. Come on in when you get there even if we're finishing up a previous class: everyone is used to the next class arriving and there's no reason to wait outside in the cold.
Park on the street. Please be courteous to the neighborhood and don't block mailboxes or driveways. And please avoid parking in front of the house directly to the west of the the big blue house attached to the Barn.
This is not our house: we just rent the Barn as a studio. Please try not to bother the people who live there (although they are very nice and helpful).
Our goal is to provide quality instruction for fair and reasonable rates. Classes start at $10/class and go down as students pay in advance or take more classes. The rate list below reflects the kinds of options students have asked us for -- talk to us about your situation if none of these options work for you. We take just about any form of payment: cash, check, credit card, online payments such as Zelle, PopMoney and PayPal. A number of students set up monthly payments or transfers via their banks.
- By the class:
- $10 for one class
- $15 for two classes on the same day
- $20 for three classes on the same day
- Monthly Membership, in advance: $80 for unlimited regular classes ("all you can eat").
- Punch Card: $100 for 12 classes anytime over the next 6 months.
You can pay in person (cash, check, or credit card) or online using a credit card.