The Wisdom of Beautiful Whiskers
by Bataan Faigao
50 DEEP ROOTS
1. What do you have to do after relaxation is achieved? (S asked a question in reference to C whom Lao Shr said was soft, relaxed. If anybody could get her without using strength, they are pretty good.)
You have to let your roots go down deeper. That takes time.
2. If you can't pick up a person, don't push.
3. If you can not push at a certain point, come back and go down.
4. A push involves the concentration of two points into one.
5. Lao Shr to S: "Stop squirming and squiggling. If you don't stop this nonsense, I am not going to talk to you again. Do you understand? Is it getting to your head? If you don't do what I tell you, then you might as well throw in the towel."