The Wisdom of Beautiful Whiskers
by Bataan Faigao
27 TAN TIEN
1. Wave Hands in Clouds: Right hand over solar plexus, left hand over tan tien. This moment happens after complete shift to the other leg.
2. If the arm is hard, let it go wherever it wants to go. Then come down on it and break.
3. Golden Cock has a hidden fist.
4. Never go opposite of the opponent's intention.
5. Do not block the force of the attack. The strength of the block would only add to the incoming force. Receive instead of block and push through.
6. Wear layers of clothing. That way you can be appropriate to the vicissitudes of the weather.
7. Tan tien is the center of fire. It is the cauldron of warmth. The mind resides in the tan tien. Send the mind to the tan tien. This will protect the body from heat or cold. His teacher knew this discipline. It's called Han Reh Kung.