The Wisdom of Beautiful Whiskers
by Bataan Faigao
11 SHR JUNG
1. Style of pushing where you offer fake resistance: resist and yield. This technique, although effective in dealing with an opponent less skillful than you is not t'ai-chi ch'uan.
2. To neutralize a strong, hard push coming from the arms, especially from both arms: neutralize all at once in every direction.
3. Two people who are at the same level of development will have a difficult time pushing each other.
4. When you push correctly you can hear the opponent bounce.
5. Do not put all your beans in one bag. It's never a one shot deal.
6. Shr Jung: balance as a point or place of exactness ( timing ).