The Wisdom of Beautiful Whiskers
by Bataan Faigao
20 HEAVY IN THE BOTTOM LIGHT ON TOP
1. There is no attack. There is only a redirection of energy.
2. Be heavy in the bottom and light on top.
3. Don't grab with the hands; your arms will become dead.
4. Relax. It takes a long time to relax. But that's all you have to do.
5. A Master is one who cannot be touched, and yet, to resist him is inviting disaster.
6. "There is only one teacher left in the mainland, a man older than myself. The t'ai-chi form you saw on TV was the best they could offer and it was the worst. Unlike you, they do not have the privilege of expert instruction."